How We Will Help You In Criminal Defense Cases
A criminal charge can create an avalanche of not-so-good things. A damaged personal and professional reputation for starters along with the threat of incarceration, fines and loss of certain rights. You want to avoid such outcomes. A seasoned criminal defense attorney can provide the guidance you need.
Bletzer & Bletzer, P.C., in Brighton, Massachusetts, has been a pillar in the Greater Boston area for 60 years. With solid experience in criminal defense, we can help you. Our team includes attorneys who have served as prosecutors, so we have an understanding that many law firms do not have.
Defending You In A Variety Of Charges
Our firm’s experience provides us with a keen understanding of the inner workings of the criminal justice system. Such knowledge helps resolve your case. Through the years, our attorneys have defended clients charged with criminal offenses that include:
- Assault and battery
- Disorderly conduct
- Domestic abuse
- Rape and related sexual assault cases
- Drug offenses such as possession with intent to distribute
- Larceny and robbery of homes and businesses
- Violation of restraining orders
- Drunk driving/OUI charges involving adults and minors
- Motor vehicle and license offenses such as vehicular manslaughter, reckless driving, driving with a revoked or suspended license, motor vehicle theft, and operating an uninsured vehicle
With experience in a wide range of criminal cases, our law firm is prepared to represent you. We are committed to our clients and have years of knowledge and experience.
We Offer Free Consultations, So Call Us
Don’t face criminal charges alone. This is the time that you need a skilled criminal defense attorney. Bletzer & Bletzer, P.C., in Brighton, Massachusetts, has served the Greater Boston area for decades. We can help you get the charges reduced or dismissed. And we offer free consultations. Please contact us or call 617-254-8900.