A Real Estate Law Firm Prepared To Advise And Collaborate
For more than 50 years, Bletzer & Bletzer, P.C., in Brighton, Massachusetts, has helped clients work through thousands of real estate transactions. During that time, we have represented lenders, buyers and sellers in residential and commercial real estate transactions. Our attorneys will help you through the entire process.
Many issues surface when investors seek to purchase real estate. Our knowledgeable attorneys understand the complicated issues that arise in the modern residential and commercial property markets. Our negotiation skills are top-notch, and we can help solve any real estate disputes.
Many Questions From You, Many Answers From Us
Our attorneys provide skilled advice and representation in many areas involving real estate, including:
- The purchase and sale of property: Including land, homes, vacation property and commercial property for investors and individuals
- Purchase and sales agreements: Serving as adviser and negotiator on your behalf as well as reviewing contracts and settling disputes
- Closings: Performing all related work from title searches to resolving contract disputes
- Litigation: Related to many facets, including breach of contract, condominium disputes, zoning matters, title disputes, construction defects and foreclosures
- Co-ownership agreements: Creating agreements for unmarried owners, specifying mortgage payment, capital improvements and options that arise if one owner dies or wants to sell
- Residential leases: Focusing on landlord/tenant rights and obligations
Our commercial real estate knowledge has guided many developers and investors. We have provided legal insight in commercial lease matters, including financing and issues related to rental, zoning, land use and licensing. We will negotiate contracts and leases for buyers, sellers and landlords.
Call A Knowledgeable Real Estate Attorney Now
If you need guidance in real estate law matters, you have a solid ally in Bletzer & Bletzer, P.C., in Brighton, Massachusetts. For decades, we have represented commercial and residential property investors and typical homebuyers. This work is not complicated for us. We know what to do and how to help. For a free initial consultation, please contact us or call our attorneys at 617-254-8900.